Liferay is looking for an Agile Project Manager to join the Engineering team in Brazil. This position is meant for candidates who have experience working with highly skilled software engineers in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Contribute to create an environment which foster autonomous, self-organizing, empowered and continuously improving teams.
- Help high-performance teams and individuals to grow, challenge them to improve further and help them track through progress and clear any roadblock.
- Contributing to inter-team communication using the tools available (email, announcements, forums, wiki page….) or introducing new tools.
- Defining, gathering and analyzing metrics.
Actively try to identify waste and areas of improvement within each team.
- Release planning and coordination within engineering teams.
- Experience applying agile and/or lean project management techniques in complex projects and distributed teams.
- Communication skills, teamwork, dynamism and empathy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to collaborate in several projects at the same time.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proactivity, joy for learning new things and facing new challenges.
- Passion about continuous improvement and problem-solving.
We will also value
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Spanish.
- Previous experience in coaching team members to achieve their personal goals and professional challenges.
- Previous experience with Liferay.
- Knowledge of content management systems and other portal platforms.
- Knowledge of project management tools: JIRA, Basecamp, etc.
- Understanding of how Open Source projects work.
Para candidatar-se a esta vaga envie seu currículo para firstname.lastname@example.org